Are you always on the lookout for alternative and unique ways to live a healthy lifestyle? We at Wonderfulcook.com are dedicated to bringing you just that. That’s why today we’re going to talk of a raw food diet.
What’s a raw food diet?
Raw food diet consists of eating raw, unprocessed, and organic seeds, fruits, nuts, vegetables, grains, etc. Some raw food enthusiasts also prefer to eat raw fish, meat, or even eggs. So, a raw food diet can be of three types:
1. Raw plant-based diet
2. Raw vegetarian diet
3. Raw omnivorous diet
On the whole, a raw food diet is naturally gluten-free and vegan friendly.
Why eat a raw diet?
Raw food advocates believe that cooking strips nutrients from fresh produce – that’s why eating them raw helps you derive the most nutritional benefits from them. A raw veggie and fruit diet is naturally low in sodium and therefore reduces the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, heart failure, Type 2 diabetes, stomach and kidney diseases.
Raw foods are also linked to weight loss, increased vitality, healthy glowing skin and hair and many other benefits. Cutting down on processed foods and eliminating them from your diet is a great way to detox and adopt a cleaner lifestyle.
So, we’ve curated everything you need to know about and ‘cook’ yourself a raw food diet. Read on and discover more.
- Raw Food Diet FAQs
- 10 Super Tips For Juicing Vegetables
- Tasty Vegetable Juice Recipes for Better Health
- Benefits of Beet Juice
- Seaweed Health Benefits With a Seaweed Salad Recipe
- Wild Edible Plants
- Top 6 Super Foods
- Raw Food Detox: How to Start
- Raw Food Diet Conversion Chart
- 10 Delicious and Energizing Raw Food Breakfast Recipes
- Alkaline Foods
- Top 5 Green Smoothie Recipes
- Top 8 Raw Food Diet Recipes
- Is Coconut a Fruit or a Nut?
- Demi Moore’s Raw Food Diet
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- The History of Orange Juice
- Home Remedies for Fruit Flies
- Advantages of Organic Food
- Benefits of a Raw Food Diet for Pregnancy, Babies, and Kids