About This White Chocolate Homemade Crunch Bars Recipe
When I was a kid, chocolate crunch bars were my favorite treats. And honestly, they still are. The creamy chocolate combined with the satisfying crunch of cereals is hard to beat. And now, being able to make them at home makes them even more satisfying.
When the holiday season comes around, chocolate seems to be everywhere. And while white chocolate may not be as exciting as dark chocolate and offers fewer benefits, you can’t deny white chocolate has a certain classic charm to it.
Made from milk solids, pure cocoa butter, and sugar, white chocolate also has high amounts of antioxidants and calcium, which are beneficial for the bones in your body.
Add to that the rice cereal that not only provides fiber and other essential vitamins and minerals but it also adds a wonderful crunchy texture to the bars.
This recipe also includes chopped pistachios and dried cranberries that give you healthy fats and fiber.
These white chocolate crunch bars are deliciously creamy, irresistibly crunchy, and so and easy to make. They’re the perfect no-bake treat for all white chocolate lovers.
I simply love no-bake recipes, and these bars couldn’t seriously be any easier to make. With just a few ingredients, you have a creamy yet crunchy grab-and-go snack to enjoy in between meals or as a lunch box sweet delight.
And I must say, they’re so much better than the store-bought ones!
What You Need for This White Chocolate Homemade Crunch Bars Recipe
- White Chocolate: It is perfect for this recipe because it has a distinctive sweet and creamy taste. For an easy melting process, I like to use chocolate wafers.
- Candy Melts: They are a flavored and colored confectionary ingredient, usually meant to be melted and used for baking and decorating. I like how they add a little bit of color to these bars.
- Crispy Rice Cereals & Pistachios: For that crunchy texture.
- Dried Cranberries: A rich source of minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin C, they also add a nice fruity flavor.
- White Chocolate: I have used white chocolate, but dark, milk, or any other chocolate you like will be good.
- Crispy Rice Cereals: You may also use any other puffed cereals like quinoa, amaranth, or millet.
- Pistachios: If you can’t find pistachios, you may use chopped hazelnuts, almonds, or peanuts.
- Dried Cranberries: You may substitute them with raisins.
For how long can I store these bars?
You may store these white chocolate crunch bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Can I freeze these chocolate bars?
Yes, you may freeze them in a freezer-friendly container for up to 2 months. Before serving, thaw them in the fridge overnight.
White Chocolate Homemade Crunch Bars
These crunch bars offer deliciously creamy layers of white chocolate packed with crispy rice cereals, pistachios, and a delightful hint of cranberries flavor. So easy to make, they will soon become your go-to homemade treat.
Yield: 9 bars
How To Make White Chocolate Homemade Crunch Bars Step By Step
Melt the white chocolate according to package instructions. Add the crispy rice cereals, chopped pistachios, dried cranberries, and mix well until completely coated in chocolate.
Melt the candy melts according to package instructions until completely melted and smooth.
Add the melted candy melts to the chocolate mixture and stir well. Spoon the mixture into silicone bar molds or a square baking pan lined with parchment paper, and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until completely set.
Pop out the bars from the silicone mold or slice into bars if using a pan, and serve!
- Depending on the size of the molds, the yield may vary.
- You can use different colors of candy melts to add varied colors to these chocolate bars.